Close
Close

Published

Rethink IoT News ATW 150

M&A, Strategies, Alliances Toshiba is preparing to offload its smart metering business to Landis+Gyr for $2bn, according to Reuters, following its epic $6.3bn write-off in its US nuclear business. CPDQ and SUEZ are acquiring GE Water for $3.4bn, with CPDQ taking 30% and SUEZ the other 70%. The deal includes GE’s Digital Water division, the IoT-focused wing. Pacific and Borqs have announced a merger, which sees Borqs’ connected device software expertise valued at $303m by Pacific Special Acquisition Corp. Laws, Regulation, and Lawsuits Alphabet’s Waymo has filed a preliminary injunction against Uber’s self-driving cars, asking a court to block Uber from testing vehicles that Alphabet alleges are based on stolen IP. Forecasts, Surveys. Reports, and Blue Sky Thinking ABI says…

Close