Rethink Internet of Things (Riot) is the weekly news and analysis service covering the latest events in the Internet of Things.
GBP and Euro pricing includes VAT
A Riot subscription consists of valuable weekly insight on the hottest topics of the week, delivered by e-mail as a PDF file, as well as hosted behind our website pay-wall.
Separately, readers receive a round-up section providing a curated IoT news summary and items from "Around the Web". This part is published at the beginning of the week.
Paid subscribers are also given access to our range of IoT reports and databases, which are delivered in monthly intervals.
For the rest of 2017, we are focusing on the following 4 major topics, while still covering subordinate IoT topics:
* Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning
* The impact of IoT on enterprises/operators
* Automotive transitions and self-driving technology
* Utility Transformation and smart grids
You need to buy Riot if one of these is a key area for you. Riot’s agenda concentrates on dramatic change. Each week it examines one topic in each of these subjects that has the most potential to be transformative - and we will cover it in depth.
At the end of each month, Riot will send a deliverable to paid subscribers. These include:
* M&A + Significant Deals Done (SDD) quarterly databases updates
* Technology Profiles outlining IoT leaders and their deployments
* Reports / Whitepapers
* The findings of our annual reader survey
Report topics currently planned include:
- The impact of automation on the labor market
- How enterprise security will embrace the IoT
- How insurance will respond to new technology waves
- How the LPWAN market will pan out
Paid subscribers also receive access to Riot's report archive, which currently includes:
The Five Myths of the IoT
How smart grids solve the global energy problem
Self-Driving Cars: the death of the auto industry as we know it
Mergers & Acquisitions and Significant Deals Done
The Riot Annual Survey
Riot Labor Automation; Robotics and AI, balancing job losses with wealth creation
To purchase a multi-user license or to find out more about Riot, please contact [email protected]