Rethink Internet of Things (Riot) is the weekly news and analysis service covering the latest events in the Internet of Things, with free and paid subscriptions.
Riot is currently comprised of a free-to-all Around the Web edition, providing a collated IoT news summary service published at the beginning of the week.
GBP and Euro pricing includes VAT
At the end of the week, the stories that need more attention are delivered in a written document available only to paid subscribers.
This valuable weekly insight is available in PDF format, as well as hosted behind our website pay-wall.
Paid subscribers are also given access to our range of IoT reports and databases, which are delivered in monthly intervals.
For 2017, we are focusing on the following 4 major topics, while still covering subordinate IoT topics:
* Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning
* The impact of IoT on enterprises/operators
* Automotive transitions and self-driving technology
* Utility Transformation and smart grids
You need to buy Riot if one of these is a key area for you. Riot’s agenda concentrates on dramatic change. Each week it examines one topic in each of these subjects that has the most potential to be transformative - and we will cover it in depth.
At the end of each month, Riot will send a deliverable to paid subscribers. These include:
* M&A + Significant Deals Done (SDD) quarterly databases updates
* Technology Profiles outlining IoT leaders and their deployments
* Reports / Whitepapers
* The findings of our annual reader survey
Report topics currently planned include:
- The impact of automation on the labor market
- How enterprise security will embrace the IoT
- How insurance will respond to new technology waves
- How the LPWAN market will pan out
Paid subscribers also receive access to Riot's report archive, which currently includes:
The Five Myths of the IoT
How smart grids solve the global energy problem
Self-Driving Cars: the death of the auto industry as we know it
To purchase a multi-user license or to find out more about Riot, please contact [email protected]