Wireless Watch is the weekly strategy bulletin that covers global cellular and broadband wireless markets and mobile technology.
Available in its entirety by paid subscription, the publication supplies worldwide strategic information about the following topics:
* Future designs in cellular and wireless data technologies
* Developments in Small Cell, C-RAN HetNet & Wi-Fi networks
* IoT (Internet of Things)
* IT and Network Convergence including MEC (Mobile Edge Computing)
* Analysis of smartphones and devices and their operating systems (Android, iOS, Microsoft Windows etc.) and put into context with network developments
* News about spectrum and regulatory policies and the business models that will arise
* 4G, 5G and LTE infrastructure rollouts
* Industry politics, M&A deals and alliances including the likes of Google, Samsung, Apple, Vodafone, AT&T, Intel, ARM, Nokia, Huawei, Ericsson etc.
* Software-Defined Networking (SDN) and Network Functions Virtualization (NFV)
* Pure IP delivery options for wireless
* Start-up news & profiles
Wireless Watch focuses on the players, technologies, approaches, charging models, applications & service delivery mechanisms in the broadband wireless industry.
Subscribers include management at major operators from Tier 1 down, telecom equipment makers, component manufacturers, software suppliers and the worldwide investment community.
Guided by Rethink's head of research, Caroline Gabriel, our editors and analysts regularly speak to hundreds of industry contacts worldwide. Our experience and insight converts the "data" of raw industry news into focused, actionable intelligence. All in a time-saving concise bulletin format.
As a set of weekly research notes (delivered as .PDF file and accessible here on this website), Wireless Watch carries no ads, thus guaranteeing impartial and unbiased analysis, delivering vital competitive intelligence that will help you and your business.
For group or corporate rates contact [email protected] or call on +44 (0) 1794 521 411