Accelerating Innovation in the Enterprise
AI World Conference and Expo is focused on the state of the practice of artificial intelligence in the enterprise. The 3-day conference and expo are designed for business and technology executives who want to learn about innovative implementations of AI.
Enterprise organizations face conflicting priorities. Where do they turn to cut through the hype and determine how to prioritize AI strategies and technologies for their business?AI World is organized around this singular goal, enabling business leaders to learn how to use AI to build a competitive advantage, drive new business models and opportunities, reduce operational costs and accelerate innovation efforts.
AI WORLD KEYNOTE AGENDA
KEYNOTE: AI Trends & Driverless Self-Driving Cars: What’s Now, What’s Next
Lance B. Eliot, PhD, CEO, Techbrium, Inc., AI Trends Insider
Predicted to have a trillion-dollar economic impact and bring forth the “passenger economy,” self-driving cars operating as true autonomous vehicles is the moonshot-like effort being undertaken by the auto makers and numerous tech firms. Here from one of the worlds’ foremost experts, Dr. Lance Eliot, AI Trends Insider, who has recently published more than 150 articles on self-driving cars and has recently authored his 11th book on the subject.
Dr. Eliotâ€™s informative and invigorating session covers the gamut of AI areas including machine learning, natural language processing, vision system processing, edge computing,blockchain, IoT, expert systems, AI action planning, human computer interfaces, and other timely topics. You will discover the good, the bad, and the ugly about present day AI self-driving cars and predictions of where this field is heading.
KEYNOTE: Getting on the Road to Artificial General Intelligence
Danny Lange, PhD, VP of AI and Machine Learning, Unity Technologies
Join this keynote session by AI visionary Danny Lange to discuss the role of intelligence in biological evolution and learning. Mr. Lange will demonstrate why a game engine is the perfect virtual biodome for AIâ€™s evolution. Attendees will recognize how the scale and speed of simulations is changing the game of AI while learning about new developments in reinforcement learning. They will also understand how this shift can be applied to their own organizations.
EXECUTIVE ROUNDTABLE: Challenges Facing AI Innovators
Moderator: Walt Frick, Sr Editor, Harvard Business Review
- Norbert Monfort, VP IT Transformation & Innovation, Assurant
- Robert Bogucki, CTO, deepsense.ai
- Tsvi Gal, CTO Infrastructure, Morgan Stanley
GENERAL SESSION PANEL: Adoption & Integration of AI in Healthcare
Moderator: David Ledbetter, Lead Data Scientist, Childrenâ€™s Hospital Los Angeles
- Russ Greiner, PhD, University of Alberta
- Paul Bleicher, CEO, OptumLabs
- and others to be announced
Business and technology leaders from the healthcare sector assess how close AI has come to transforming the industry, predicting patient outcomes and impacting cost. This panel evaluates the adoption and integration of AI in Healthcare in addition to exploring the regulatory, technical, and patient data security challenges.
KEYNOTE: Exploiting AI to Drive Business Outcomes
Dale Kutnick, Senior Vice President, Emeritus, and Distinguished Analyst Gartner, Inc.
AI is being over-marketed and sold as a solution to future (digital) business growth and profitability. Software and solution vendors are making extravagant claims about their products and services. But many CIOs and business leaders are struggling to nurture and exploit AI initiatives and Proofs of Concepts, and to integrate (and scale) them into their operations that will drive future business outcomes. This session will explore 5 year enterprise scenarios for AI-based software and services, offer current and future use cases, delineate some of the caveats and highlight the critical technologies and capability building blocks that will be required to succeed.
EXECUTIVE ROUNDTABLE: Enterprise AI Innovation
Moderator: Nick Patience, Co-Founder & CRO, 451 Research
- Tolga Kurtoglu, PhD, CEO, PARC
- Steve Grobman, Senior Vice President, Chief Technology Officer (CTO), McAfee
- Shankar Srinivasan, Head of Engineering, Adobe Cloud Platform, AI and ML, Adobe
CORPORATE HOST SPONSORS
AI WORLD KEYNOTE AGENDA
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR PROVEN AND COST-EFFECTIVE INTEGRATED MARKETING SPONSORSHIP PACKAGES
AI World offers a variety of proven and cost-effective integrated marketing sponsorship packages to help meet your branding, go-to-market and lead generation goals. A presence at AI World is a clear investment in the success of your business and allows you to:
- Branding: Brand and position your company as a market leader
- Thought Leadership: Receive a strategic platform to communicate your vision of AI
- Sponsorship & Exhibit Space: Participate as an exhibitor and showcase your products, services and solutions
- Lead Generation: Meet and connect with hundreds of pre-qualified buyers and key influencers, and receive top quality sales leads
- Private Meetings: Set up private meetings and develop strategic relationships and partnerships with existing and new business partners
- Public Relations: Meet with press and analysts from around the world
- Education: Educate your customers, prospective clients, partners and company members about your companyâ€™s products, services and solutions
- Networking: Network with peers, industry leaders and prospective new clients and partners
Extend your visibility and competitive differentiation by participating as a sponsor – learn More.
For additional information regarding sponsorship availability, please contact:
Sr. Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager